Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally... I don't know where I'm going but I'm gonna get there.


Registration for classes started last week for me and I had NO IDEA what classes I wanted to take because I just DON'T KNOW what I want to do with my life. The only thing that I now know is that I DON'T want to be doing anything that has to do with Chemistry or Biology. I DO NOT understand that science stuff, I don't even have a desire to learn it is the hardest part, I wish that I did. But I really like my Economics class and my teacher, Diana Thomas is Awesome! So I went into the councilor and she got me on a plan to help aim me in a direction, so I'm headed towards the business field!
I was even able to schedule my classes so that I can go snowboarding like 4 days a week if I want to. Beaver said that they would have me back to instruct this season again so I'm real excited.

1 comment:

  1. Trevor, I'm only getting a pass to Jackson Hole this year. You'll have to keep me informed on any deals for lift tickets at the BEAV

    http://apartofhim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete