Monday, January 11, 2010

Spring Semester



Okay so I just wrote this pretty long post and I deleted it just as I was finishing, so this is going to now be a short post. I type slow as my old Volkswagen Bus drove. Anyway, it's the first day of Spring semester up here at Utah State. I went to Biology this morning and was real happy to see a few friends in the class that I could sit with... Biology isn't my most favoritist subject I'm taking up here. But I am really excited about my fly tying class this Thursday, Who knew it would be so fun to tie threads and feathers together to look like bugs to trick fish into eating? I feel like I'm in 4th grade again playing with "Creepy Crawlers" Ha! I know these kids might be playing with spaghetti but don't you dare try and say that you don't remember Creepy Crawlers! What a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment