Monday, April 26, 2010

Finals Next Week!


Finals are NEXT WEEK!! I can't believe that it's going to be summer! I'm so excited, I'm just ready for some warm weather and to be able to take a break and go on a few vacations. I leave for Mission Beach, CA the day after my last final... starting things off right I'd say! Tonight I went down to Layton to play softball on a league down there with my brother and a few high school friends, It Was Awesome! We were down by 8 points in 5th inning and in the 6th we scored 10 and WON! It was the best feeling ever... Probably one of the funnest games that I have ever played. So now I'm gonna try to stay focused for the next 10 or 11 days and finish strong then have the best summer ever! I went down to Escalante this past weekend to hike "Coyote Gulch", it was super fun and I am way antsy to go on some fun trips this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment