Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall 2010


Well here we go again! It's my fourth semester up here at Utah State and I'm just about 2 weeks into it. So I'm finally getting my schedule the way that I think that I want it and I have a test next time in Accounting... Figures. I feel like the last 3 weekends have been super fun, it's kind of hard to get myself focused. 3 weeks ago I went to Jackson Hole fishing and rafting down the river, 2 weeks ago I went down to Havasupai Falls in the Grand Canyon, and this last weekend I went to Island Park, Idaho with my family, we went fishing and saw Old Faithful (Which by the way was a HUGE letdown). So I have had tons of fun lately and I just want it to keep going through the school year but don't worry, it will;) Yeah I'm doing smiley faces now.... Well Me, Greg, and Bryce(new guy) went to the local grocery store today and got us a little house warming scooter. I think that this is the best one yet! P.s. Aggie football game this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Your travels sound like tons of fun. I love Island Park.

    ReplyDelete