Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Break 2010!

This Christmas break is going to be great! I am so excited to go to Mexico with Megan and her family, we are leaving Christmas night and driving down to Rocky Point (15 hours...) Ha but they are a way fun family and I get along with them really good. We are going down with several other families to build a few houses in a week, I think that it will be super fun. I am going to film a lot of it so hopefully next month it will be on the USU Admissions website. I just went down to Mesa, AZ this past weekend which is like the same route that we will take to mexico only it was a little shorter (11 hours total) so it might be a drag going down again this weekend, Ha! Oh well, I really like her. So yeah, talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment