Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Intramural Sports


So last night I went to our intramural indoor soccer game at the Hyper building at 9:30. The Hyper has a gym and Racquetball Courts, Basketball Courts, Gymnastics, a Pool and tons of other stuff. Now let me tell you a little something about Trevor Brimley... He is pretty alright at soccer in general but if you need to humble him quick just put him in as goaly. I got my trash handed to me, the first 4 minutes they scored 4 points on me. What a dark moment in my life, sorry team but thank you you T-Park and Dangerfield, you two are lifesavers! After I got out of goal we did pretty good, INTRAMURALS are the BEST!! But don't be fooled by our performance last night, that is a intramural champion T-shirt from outdoor soccer last semester, we're coming back so watch out for us. The best thing about intramurals is that it doesn't cost hardly anything to play a season, it's like 4 or 5 bucks a person. After the game a few of us went over to the local church and played a pick-up game for a little while. There is ALWAYS something fun going on at Utah State.

No comments:

Post a Comment