Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Just got back from Lake Powell last night, Best trip ever!! The water was smooth as glass all day long and no boats around us the whole trip. I'm not gonna lie, I definitely let my team down in the Lake Powell X Games this year with my failure to hold onto the roap in the double ski race and passing the baton? whatever that word is, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure my purple speedo was a hit and made up for some of my short comings. Ps. thanks for the T-shirt Sam and the flank steak Jon and Jane. The drive may or may not have been a little long last night especially after having to drop a few buddies off in Provo. That place gives me the willies every time that I'm there. But all in all that was awesome and fall break is the best Lake Powell trip for sure.

4 comments:

  1. Hey brother, I'm jealous! I'm glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye, I was looking all over the place for your blog... How do I get there and connect it to mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who use two skiis are like people who use training wheels on their bikes. Slolem all the way!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expected more from my cousin, Double skiing is for PIMPS!!

    ReplyDelete