Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hmmm... What to do in Logan tomorrow?


So elections are starting tomorrow up here and I am on the elections committee up here for students running for ASUSU offices. The poles open for voting in the morning and will go till friday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.. But that's not what I'm excited about, oh no. My student ward up here is going to Beaver Mtn. Ski resort for their annual ski night. I work up there in the afternoon tomorrow so I will already be there. Skiing starts at 5:00 and will go till about 9:00 or so. Last year we did this and I got to take like all of the left over food from dinner so I slept over in the tiny little shack up there and had food for the next day of skiing. It was probably one of my most memorable nights up here. I was all alone and had no cell phone service but I got Wi-Fi so I emailed a few friends to keep sane and watched "HotRod" ALL ALONE! It was way fun though, I remember laughing at that movie by myself and feeling dorky but had nobody to make fun of me so I kept laughing. Tomorrow I will film some of the activities of the day and hopefully learn how to post them on this blog. If not I'm sure that you'll see them at http://www.usu.edu/admissions/friends/

No comments:

Post a Comment